Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Oracle Data Integrator graphical user interface (ODI Studio) 11g is running on a machine which differs from the one that supports the Repositories, latencies might be observed in navigation operations, such as:
- Accessing Designer.
- Using the scroll-bars to navigate in Designer (for example, scroll in the list of Integration Interfaces in a Project > Folder).
- Opening an Integration Interface.
- Re-sizing the Integration Interface window in Designer.
- Accessing the Integration Interface "Mappings" or "Quick Edit" tab.
- Using the scroll-bars to navigate in the Integration Interface "Mappings" tab (use the scroll-bar right to the source Datastores..., use the scroll-bar right to the mappings..., re-size the source-Datastores window..., etc).
- In the Integration Interface "Mappings"tab, creating a Filter or Join on source Datastore columns.
- Accessing the "Expression Editor" on a mapping, join or filter from the "Mappings" tab of an Integration Interface.
- The Smart Export / Smart Import operations are very slow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms