Performance Issues in ODI Studio 11g (prior to 22.214.171.124) When the Repositories are Installed on Different, Remote Machines
(Doc ID 1506078.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.5 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Oracle Data Integrator graphical user interface (ODI Studio) 11g is running on a machine which differs from the one that supports the Repositories, latencies might be observed in navigation operations, such as:
- Accessing Designer.
- Using the scroll-bars to navigate in Designer (for example, scroll in the list of Integration Interfaces in a Project > Folder).
- Opening an Integration Interface.
- Re-sizing the Integration Interface window in Designer.
- Accessing the Integration Interface "Mappings" or "Quick Edit" tab.
- Using the scroll-bars to navigate in the Integration Interface "Mappings" tab (use the scroll-bar right to the source Datastores..., use the scroll-bar right to the mappings..., re-size the source-Datastores window..., etc).
- In the Integration Interface "Mappings"tab, creating a Filter or Join on source Datastore columns.
- Accessing the "Expression Editor" on a mapping, join or filter from the "Mappings" tab of an Integration Interface.
- The Smart Export / Smart Import operations are very slow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document