SOA 11g: DB Adapter PollingInterval not Working in Clustered Environment
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2014
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The adapter is supposed to poll a database table for changes after 8 minutes interval (PollingInterval=480) but it is working in a different manner.
1) BPEL instance (Node1) is created and it polls at table (time 05:13:21)
2) BPEL instance (Node2) is created and it polls at table (time 05:14:53)
3) BPEL instance is created and it polls at table (time 05:14:54) Another instance is created that only fetches single records from table even if there are many records.
4) BPEL instance (Node1) is created and it polls at table (time 05:21:21)
5) BPEL instance (Node2) is created and it polls at table (time 05:22:54)
Looks like both nodes are independently running after 480 seconds with one extra instance (at 5:14:54). But the correct timing should be one instance after every eight minutes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms