Verifying MDS Patch In The Upgrade Process From R1 To R2
(Doc ID 1512678.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Followed the OIM upgrade documentation for 11gR1PS1 (22.214.171.124.0) to R2 (11.1.2) upgrade. While verifying MDS Patch (looking at MDSReport.html) numerous metadata imports fail with the following.
The report also suggests the following:
1. Stop the OIM Managed Server
2. Export the metadata listed above using MDS Export Utilities.
3. Apply the out of the box Changes
4. Import the metadata back to MDS Schema
5. Start the OIM Managed Server
Its also likely see the following error messages in the identity console when attempting to open a user or role:
IAM-3051005:The organization search operation failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document