Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 10.3.2 to 10.3.5 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After propagating from a source to a destination environment, duplicate portlets are seen in the destination.
To demonstrate this issue, consider the following Portal Tree structure in the Source environment:
1. In the Portal Admin Tool there is a book in the Library: LibBook1
2. Create a page in the Library: LibPage1
3. Add a portlet named First to the LibPage1 page
4. Add the LibPage1 page to the LibBook1 book
5. Create a portal named p1 and a desktop named d1 inside of the portal
6. Add LibBook1 to desktop d1 using the "Add and Sort" Feature
ScreenShot 1: Library Resource at the source end
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms