Sites Explorer, CatalogMover cannot connect to WebCenter Sites Instance
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When logging into Sites Explorer, a popup window entitles "Results" is displayed, presenting a Windows error page that says the following:
"This program cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
- You are not connected to the Internet.
- The website is encountering problems.
- There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
- Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Internet connectivity has been lost.
- The website is temporarily unavailable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
2. In the sites.log, it has the following error:
Similar behavior may occur when using CatalogMover.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms