Oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25002 while executing Copied Application
(Doc ID 1519247.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ADF Administration (Certification, Deployment, Config, Patching, Upgrade, HA, etc.)
Getting JBO-25002 error when trying to view the ADF page within a BPM workspace after copying the workspace directory to another location.
The copied application (the duplicate), even though it deploys fine, when accessing the ADF page gives JBO-25002 error. The original workspace works fine, only the copied project fails.
Sequence of events is as follows:
1. Application is located in a particular directory, and compilation is carried out to generate an EAR file.
2. Deployment of this EAR file is successful and the application can be executed normally from the BPM Workspace
3. After shutting down JDeveloper, application folders are copied to a different location.
4. JDeveloper is re-started and the copied application is opened to generate a new EAR file. No errors in this steps.
5. Deployment of the new EAR is successful but it is not possible to view the application from the BPM Workspace. The JBO-25002 error is flagged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!