Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version 10.1.3.4 and later
Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using InvoiceProcessing / InvoiceApproval in your 10.1.3.4 MLR 9 BPEL/IPM Environment, there is an intermittent issue when attempting to create instances (by either manually by dropping files in for processing or using AXF UI). The related tasks are sometimes not being created in the IPM Console as expected. The audit trail for the related BPEL instance of InvoiceApproval shows:
Error in create task from WSIF Java Web Services message.
The task object could not be created from the message passed
Check the underlying exception and correct the error. Contact oracle support if error is not fixable.
Steps which may be used to reproduce the issue:
1. Drop the iPay file to the folder to kick off (for example) four instances.
2. Verify in the IPM Console that only three tasks exist.
3. Review the BPEL Console and see the faulted instance with the error message above
TO WORKAROUND & VERIFY THE ISSUE IS INTERMITTENT AND NOT RELATED TO THE INPUT (not appropriate for production env)
4. Capture the ScanDocumentID for the failed instance from the BPEL Instance.
5. Capture the related input information from the original input file for the ScanDocumentID which had just faulted.
6. Create a new input file with just the detail related to the previous faulted instance.
7. Verify the new input file results in the successfully completed BPEL instance and related task showing in the IPM Console Task List.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms