Last updated on JUNE 08, 2015
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.9 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify the /identity/faces/firstlogin page to change branding label names see the following error:
This error persists with users who have the System Administrator privileges or with the out of the box "xelsysadm" user.
To reproduce the problem perform the following steps:
1. Create a sandbox and make it active.
2. Click on the Customize button.
3. In another tab of the same browser go to http://<host>:<port>/identity/faces/firstlogin?
4. Enter the old password, new password, and confirm password (all can be the same if allowed by the password policy).
5. Click on the view source menu selection at the top of the page.
6. In the Source window of the Customize screen, right click on "outputText: Identity Self Service" and then click on edit
7. Change label of object
8. Click test, returns correct value
9. Click apply or ok and the permissions error is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms