Starting Directory Server Service From DSCC Console Fails With Errors / Configuration error nsslapd-pluginarg1 must be an absolute path () / Configuration error Unable to load plugin "cn=Strong Password Check,cn=plugins,cn=config"
(Doc ID 1524833.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Directory Server version: 6.0
Operating System hosting DS: Solaris 10
- After a power failure, causing the machine hosting the Directory Server to be down, attempting to start up the Directory Server service fails.
- The following error occurs:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logon to the DSCC console.
- Press the Start radio button.
- Alternately, try the startup script at command-line and the result will be the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document