Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-July-2014***
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, B2B Engine
Out of a 1000 successful 997 documents sent by a trading partner, 1 or 2 failures are seen in B2B with errors, B2B-50036, B2B-50037, or B2B-50547.
1) In one scenario, the first time trading partner send a 997, it fails with B2B-50036. The second attempt to send the same 997 fails with B2B-50037.
2) In another scenario, the first time the trading partner sends a 997, it fails B2B-50036 but the second attempt to send the same 997 fails with B2B-50547. In this case, a negative MDN is generated but never sent to the trading partner, and ends up in the IP_IN_QUEUE as an error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Remote trading partner sends 997.
2. B2B generates error B2B-50036 for the document.
3. Trading partner resends the same 997, and a B2B-50037 or B2B-50547 error occurs.
4. For a B2B-50547, a negative MDN is created but never sent to the trading partner.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms