WebCenter Portal Subspace Discussions and Announcements Not Showing For Members Of Parent Space
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.5 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebCenter Portal Spaces, following these steps:
- Create a Parent Space. (with discussions and announcements).
- Create couple Sub-Spaces for it. (also with discussions and announcements).
- Add an announcement taskflow to the parent Space's Home.
- In each of these subspaces, add the Announcements and Discussions Pages.
- Log in as the "admin" user, these announcement components show announcement correctly.
- When other members of the parent space are trying to open Home page, they will see a message:
"com.jivesoftware.base.UnauthorizedException error in the subspace-forum-linked announcement components."
- The same problem exists in discussion page. It says:
"Forum not accessible"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms