Metadata Values Changed after Copy Operation when "Inhibit Propagation" is Checked - Framework Folders
Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- WebCenter Content with Framework Folders.
- When 'folder1' is copied to 'folder2', metadata values of 'folder1' are changed even when 'inhibit propagation' option is checked for 'folder1'.
1) Create two folders 'folder1' and 'folder2'.
2) folder1 properties:
inhibit propagation is checked.
title: "propagation test for folder1"
comments: "propagation test for folder1"
3) Click COPY on folder1, select 'folder2' as target folder and click OK.
4) Now open /folder2/folder1 . Click Edit->Metadata values. Title and
comments metadata values are empty/null.
Folder properties are not retained after copy operation , when inhibit propagation is checked .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms