Metadata Values Changed after Copy Operation when "Inhibit Propagation" is Checked - Framework Folders
(Doc ID 1537584.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- WebCenter Content with Framework Folders.
- When 'folder1' is copied to 'folder2', metadata values of 'folder1' are changed even when 'inhibit propagation' option is checked for 'folder1'.
1) Create two folders 'folder1' and 'folder2'.
2) folder1 properties:
inhibit propagation is checked.
title: "propagation test for folder1"
comments: "propagation test for folder1"
3) Click COPY on folder1, select 'folder2' as target folder and click OK.
4) Now open /folder2/folder1 . Click Edit->Metadata values. Title and
comments metadata values are empty/null.
Folder properties are not retained after copy operation , when inhibit propagation is checked .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!