Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11.1.2 have been integrated successfully.
A custom login page is being used for OAM SSO login.
When a user is forced to reset their expired password during login, after setting the new password looping (Firefox) or Page Cannot Be Displayed (IE) occurs.
Expected behaviour is that the custom login page would be displayed for relogin with new password.
When using the default OAM login page the user is redirected to the login page after resetting their password without error. New credentials can then be submitted and the protected resource is displayed.
Steps to reproduce
1. Configure the protected resource to be protected with an authentication scheme that uses the custom login page.
2. Access the protected resource.
3. When the custom login page is displayed, submit credentials with expired password.
4. The OIM change password page is displayed.
5. Submit new password.
6. In Firefox, looping occurs. In IE "Page cannot be displayed" error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms