ORA-00001: Unable To Reconcile AD Group As Entitlement In OIM11GR2
(Doc ID 1546782.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.14 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to reconcile AD group as Entitlement in OIM11GR2 below are the steps followed :
1. In AD Child form mapped LOV attributes as "Entitlements" and regenarated the Parentform
2. In form designer created new version of child form added preoperty "Entitlements=true"
3. Attached New Child form to parent form.
4. Execute ActiveDirectory Group lookup recon.
5. Execute Entitlement List Recon.
6. Execute Catalog Synch recon.
After Running the recon, one would see all the groups in the AD group look up, however these groups are not updating as entitlements in AD app instance and not in ENT_LIST table. Simillar steps were performed in another instance where the first time recon sucessfully bought AD groups as entitlements however incremental recon is not bringing the AD groups as entitlements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!