ORA-00001: Unable To Reconcile AD Group As Entitlement In OIM11GR2
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to reconcile AD group as Entitlement in OIM11GR2 below are the steps followed :
1. In AD Child form mapped LOV attributes as "Entitlements" and regenarated the Parentform
2. In form designer created new version of child form added preoperty "Entitlements=true"
3. Attached New Child form to parent form.
4. Execute ActiveDirectory Group lookup recon.
5. Execute Entitlement List Recon.
6. Execute Catalog Synch recon.
After Running the recon, one would see all the groups in the AD group look up, however these groups are not updating as entitlements in AD app instance and not in ENT_LIST table. Simillar steps were performed in another instance where the first time recon sucessfully bought AD groups as entitlements however incremental recon is not bringing the AD groups as entitlements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms