WebCenter Portal JSR 286 Portlet onDispatch Invoked Twice
(Doc ID 1547386.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a JSR 286 portlet, the doDispatch and doView method was invoked twice after processAction called. If actionResponse.setEvent() was executed in method processAction, the issue does not occur.
The following steps reproduce the behavior.
Follow the wizard of JDeveloper:
1. Created Portal Producer Application.
2. Create JSR 286 Portlet.
3. Modify processAction() method and add following piece of code at the end of the method:
7. Deploy to WC_Portlet server.
7. Register Portlet Producer.
8. Create a new page in Spaces and add the portlet to the page.
9. View the page and click the button "Call processAction".
The WC_Portlet server std out log will say:
The output indicates doDispatch method was invoked twice after portlet action request was executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document