Various problem on ART RUNTIME : output Param, M_CONDIF, DCB, AUTOMATIC ROLLBACK FOR M_EXECSQL, ...
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo Application Rehosting Workbench - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- NEED TO SUPPORT MORE OUTPUT PARAMETERS
- M_PROGRAMEXEC SHOULD SUCCEED IF M_IEH* AND M_IEB* UTILITIES ARE NOT FOUND
IEHPROGM not found
IEBDG not Translated
IEHLIST CONVERTION PROBLEM
DD Not Converted
m_iehlist Function Dont Exist's on ART Installation
- STEP.RUN IS NOT SUPPORTED IN M_CONDIF
The conditional expression STEP.RUN is being recognized by Tuxedo ART during migration phase, but at runtime the error occurs
- NEED DCB FILE FOR GDG
When creating GDG file, it will not be created dcb file like normal file.
However, the customer needs to know file attribute via dcb file to manage the GDG files.
- AUTOMATIC ROLLBACK FOR M_EXECSQL
Executing multiple statement's if one does an error it is supposed to rollback all the previous work and abort the execution.
The implementation of Tuxedo ART do not rollback and continue with the execution.
- ARTJESADMIN -Y DOES NOT WORK WITH DIFFRENT USER AS TUXEDO
artjesadmin has synchronous mode using -y option from RP1, however it does not work if artjesadmin runs under different user as Tuxedo
- "-T" OPTION WILL NOT BE CONVERTED WHEN USING M_PROCINCLUDE
When using m_ProcInclude and m_FileOverride with -t option, it will not take over to converted m_FileAssign.
- M_PROGRAMEXEC FAILS WHEN USING M_PROCINCLUDE WITH PARAMETER
When using m_ProcInclude with PARM, m_ProgramExec fails because program name includes parameter.
- PREPRO-CICS.PL GENERATE DUPLICATE VARIABLES
prepro-cics.pl generate following code after WORKING-STORAGE SECTION.
01 PLUGIN--TYPE PIC X(10).
01 PLUGIN--STRING PIC X(4096).
01 PLUGIN--CORRID PIC S9(18) COMP-5 VALUE +0.
- ARTMON CREATES DEBUG FILE
After ARTMON booted, admin_srv.dbg file generated under $APPDIR
It seems this is debug log, but it is unnecessary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms