Coherence*Web Throws a NullPointerException from "weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.getEnvironmentContext" During The Startup Of A WebLogic 10.3.0 Server.
(Doc ID 1548411.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 3.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A NullPointerException is reported when starting a pre-10.3.3 WebLogic Server managed instance which has an application deployed that uses Coherence Web:
For example, this can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a WLS 10.3.0 domain with an Admin Server and two clustered managed servers.
- Deploy the coherence-web-spi.war as a library, targeting the cluster.
- Start any Coherence cache servers if the Coherence*Web deployment model uses the Out-of-Process model.
- Deploy a web application configured to use Coherence*Web to the clustered instances.
- Restart the WebLogic Server managed instances and examine their log files for the exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document