SAF Not Forwarding Message After Target Server Restarted
(Doc ID 1548888.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 9.2.3 to 10.3.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error is seen when SAF tries to forward the JMS message to destination when the target server is either shutdown or is re-starting.
Below are steps to reproduce this issue:
- Configure two domains - Domain1 and Domain2.
- Configure SAF forwarding agent in Domain1.
- Configure a Queue in Domain2.
- Post messages from the SAF agent to Queue in Domain2.
- Shutdown the target managed server of Queue.
- Post more messages to the queue in the source server.
- Bring the target server up.
You will see that the messages will not be forwarded to Queue in Domain2 even after the SAF has reconnected to destination. All the JMS messages will be stuck and can be seen in the SAF imported destinations -- Remote Endpoints:
Workaround available is to re-target the SAF agent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document