RosettaNet Document Definition Global Usage Code Field Disappears after Applying patch 14767632
(Doc ID 1549108.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle B2B 10g (Business to Business) - Version 10.1.2.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, RosettaNet Protocol
After applying the original merge patch 14767632 the Global Usage Code field on the Document Definition page is no longer displayed.
The field should be displayed since the fix for <bug 11802939> is included in the merge patch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Apply <patch 13924142> to get the fix for <bug 11802939>.
2) Confirm that the Global Usage Code field appears after the Collaboration Code field on the document definition page:
- Log on to the B2B Console.
- Go to Administration -> Document -> Document Protocols and proceed to the document definition in question.
3) Now apply the original merge patch 14767632 to get additional fixes besides the fix for <bug 11802939>.
4) Check for the Global Usage Code field. It does not exist.
5) Execute the solution in Doc ID 1323388.1. Still the Global Usage Code field is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document