Page Missing from WebCenter Spaces and No Access to Modify the Page if the Moderator of the Page is Removed From LDAP
(Doc ID 1550987.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WebCenter Portal:Spaces 188.8.131.52, when the ONLY 1 moderator of the page is removed, no one has access to the page and the page is not listed in Spaces anywhere. Not even the Weblogic user can see the page in Administration.
The following steps demonstrates the problem:
1. Create user: userx
2. Login to Spaces as user Weblogic and create a space : spaceuserx
3. Navigate to the space and grant userx: Moderator.
4. Login as userx, access space: spaceuserx
5. Create page: pageuserx
6. Set page access/permissions:
Use custom settings
userx: perform all page actons
Ensure no other users are on the Set Page Access Page
7. View the space, userx can see the page
8. Login as user: weblogic.
weblogic user is not able to see the page ....as expected.
9. Delete userx from LDAP
10. Now no one can see the page or access the page. As if the page does not exists. BUT it is there internally.
User Removed from LDAP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document