Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Apex 4.1 to Apex 4.2.1 successfully it is no longer possible to login to the APEX APEX_EBS workspace. is no longer working. When attempting to login, the and HTTP-404 - Not Found on web page error is seen for the request:
This environment was created by cloning. Note 406982.1 - Cloning Oracle Applications Release 12 with Rapid Clone
The steps involved in cloning are:
o Create the clone from PROD using Note 406982.1 - Cloning Oracle Applications Release 12 with Rapid Clone
o Convert the APEX runtime version to a development instance: apxdvins.sql
o At this point it is possible to login to the APEX_EBS workspace and run applications.
o Upgraded APEX 4.1 to 4.2 in the cloned database.
o After upgrade, it's no longer possible to login to APEX_EBS
- New workspaces created in the upgraded 4.2 instances are able to run without error.
- The wwv_flow.accept procedure / function does exist and is valid.
- No errors were seen in the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2
- When the HTTP-404 error occurs, there is error logged to the web server error log.
- When running with Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) / the APEX Listener with debugging turned on, the following error messages are seen:
Upgraded a 4.1 runtime only instance, converted to a development instance and upgraded APEX to 4.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms