"Unable to execute service RUN_EXTERNAL_ITEM_REPORT_MULTIPLE" Error When Generating Reports with More than 100 Items in WebCenter Content: Records (WCCREC)
(Doc ID 1555930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebCenter Content: Records application, when attempting to generate a report from a screening search with more than 100 items, the generation of the report will fail with the following error:
Steps to replicate
1. Create 101 or more physical items
2. Go to 'Search' > 'Screening' > 'Content and Records'
3. Click 'Select' and selected only 'physical' as the source
4. In the "Results Per Page" option, put 101
5. Click Search
6. On the search results page, check the box to select all items on the page
7. In the grey menu bar, go to "Create Reports" > "Physical Barcode List" to receive above mentioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document