Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebCenter Content: Records application, when attempting to generate a report from a screening search with more than 100 items, the generation of the report will fail with the following error:
Steps to replicate
1. Create 101 or more physical items
2. Go to 'Search' > 'Screening' > 'Content and Records'
3. Click 'Select' and selected only 'physical' as the source
4. In the "Results Per Page" option, put 101
5. Click Search
6. On the search results page, check the box to select all items on the page
7. In the grey menu bar, go to "Create Reports" > "Physical Barcode List" to receive above mentioned error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms