Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change in ODSM view setup causes OVD to restart.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open an LDAP browser
2. Connect to OVD (using a user who has access to the view)
3. Open ODSM
4. Perform changes in the Server View setup
5. In the LDAP browser perform several searches (only one was necessary in my case to reproduce the problem):
- Data Brwoser in ODSM and the LDAP browser stop displaying the OVD entries.
- opmnctl status shows OVD down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms