Changes in ODSM Server View Cause OVD 11g to Restart
(Doc ID 1557158.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change in ODSM view setup causes OVD to restart.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open an LDAP browser
2. Connect to OVD (using a user who has access to the view)
3. Open ODSM
4. Perform changes in the Server View setup
5. In the LDAP browser perform several searches (only one was necessary in my case to reproduce the problem):
- Data Brwoser in ODSM and the LDAP browser stop displaying the OVD entries.
- opmnctl status shows OVD down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document