Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) Outlook Integration: Drag-and-Drop Action from WebCenter Content (WCC) Server Folder to a New Microsoft Outlook Email Message Results in 'Downloading'
(Doc ID 1558754.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Desktop Integration Suite client 11.1.6.x (or greater) environment, a drag-and-drop action of a content item from a WCC server folder to a new MS-Outlook email message is not functioning properly; the email is stuck with a pop-up warning: 'Downloading'.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and browse to a WCC folder within Desktop Integration Suite, Outlook Integration.
2. Open a new email message in MS-Outlook.
3. Drag-and-drop a Content Item from the WCC server folder to the new mail message.
4. A "Downloading" window pops up.
5. Nothing appears in the mail message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document