Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) Outlook Integration: Drag-and-Drop Action from WebCenter Content Server Folder to a New Microsoft Outlook Email Message Ends with 'Downloading'
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Desktop Integration Suite client 11.1.6.x environment, a drag-and-drop action of a content item from a WebCenter Content server folder to a new MS-Outlook email message is not functioning properly; the email is stuck with a pop-up warning: 'Downloading'.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and browse to a WebCenter Content folder within Desktop Integration Suite, Outlook Integration.
2. Open a new email message in MS-Outlook.
3. Drag-and-drop a Content Item from the WebCenter Content server folder to the new mail message.
4. A "Downloading" window pops up.
5. Nothing appears in the mail message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms