Bulk Actions Fail With A NullPointerException In Oracle Waveset 220.127.116.11 If The To Be Modified User Has No Role Assigned
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Waveset - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bulk actions fail with a NullPointerException in Oracle Waveset 22.214.171.124 if target user has no role assigned.
- Go to "Accounts" tab -> "Bulk Actions" sub tab.
- For "Action", select "From Action List" on the top.
- In the "Input Area" add a very simple command (adjust the user name):
- Click on "Launch".
- Click on the link "Click here to view the task status".
- See that the Task Result is just showing an error:
The NullPointerExceptoin does not occur when the target user that bulk action updat has a role assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms