Cannot See Migrated Folders After Migration From Folders_g to Framework Folders
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using WebCenter Content (WCC) 220.127.116.11.0 (MLR 12 or MLR 13):
After running the folder migration to migrate folders from Folders_g to Framework Folders (which completes successfully), the migrated folders are not visible under 'Browse Content'.
- Enabled Folders_g and created some folders under Contribution Folder.
- Enabled FrameworkFolders component.
- Navigate to Administration -> Folder Migration.
- Click on 'Migrate Folder Data'
- Migration completes successfully, but not able to see the migrated folders under 'Browse Content'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms