JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup: Error When Changing An Attribute To The Select One Choice Component
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want to change a Text Field to Select One Choice. For example, Company attribute is currently defined as ADF Edit Text and one want to change it to the ADF Select One Choice.
When modifying the type to the selectOneChoice, got following error message:
1. Create and activa the sandbox
2. Open page where the user can be created
3. Click on the Customize link
5. Click on the Add Context and select following value: Data Component - Catalog / userVO / Company
6. Click on the Add button next to the Company attribute
7. From the context menu select: ADF Select One Choice
8. Got a error message in the popup window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms