Questions Regarding Tuxedo Libraries Changes After Applying Tuxedo Patch
(Doc ID 1564514.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Tuxedo Rolling Patch RP073 it was noticed that few libraries changed.
As applications dynamically link those libraries we are wondering:
- Is it required to recompile the application servers?
- What is the function of the .pbk files? Can they be ignored?
- What is the effect of the .text differences?
- There are 2 types of differences in the header files:
- New define statements. If they are used by the new Tuxedo binaries \ libraries, Wouldn’t we need to compile against them?
- Change in a static variable char h_tpadm by increasing the size of the string, Would this cause any problem?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document