Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 (with the SOA Add On) overlooks the XML Facts contained within an .XSD file if it contains more than 100 enumerations.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create New SOA Suite Project
- In the XSD folder, create a new XSD and create a simple type like this:
- Now create a SOA Suite rule in the same project in JDeveloper
- Go to 'Facts' and click the green plus sign
- Add the schema just created
- It is expected that to display the TestEnum type in the 'Target Classes' window, but it is not there
- Go ahead and import 'TestSubject'
- Back in the XML Facts window, right click on TestSubject and edit it
- in the 'Attributes' drop-down, click 'Properties' and confirm that the 'TestSubjectEnum' has now switched its type from 'TestEnum' to 'String' (which is the really worrying part!)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms