B2B Changing Format of Binary Before Passing to Callout
(Doc ID 1568019.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - B2B (Business to Business) - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Core B2B Platform
A callout fails to decrypt binary PGP data because B2B is changing the format of the data before passing it to the callout.
The callout should be able to process PGP data in binary encrypted format like it did successfully in 10g B2B.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a listening channel callout that simply passes through binary data (zip file) and writes it to a directory.
2) Create an agreement that processes an inbound binary data file.
3) Confirm that zip file can be successfully unzipped.
4) Now post zip file to B2B through listening channel directory.
5) Confirm that the data file created by the callout cannot be unzipped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|