Last updated on JULY 29, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL Public flex fields created in BPM workspace do not generate Hyperlinks. They just show the URL as ""text" and not as clickable hyperlinks.
Scenario for the issue:
> consider human task with a string data object and mapped it to the URL type Public Flex field created.
> Create a new View, for this Human Task, and choose the created flex field as a new column
> Fire an instance, see that in the new view created, the URL is not seen as a hyperlink but rather as text (Refer to attachment url_flex_field.jpg)
Steps to recreate:
1. Deploy a project where the input payload is of type string for example "testStr"
2. Create a Public URL Attribute Flex Field in BPM Workspace
3. Map the created flex field to the payload attribute(string data object- "testStr") of the human task
4. Create a new view for the human task, and add the URL attribute flex field as a column.
5. Fire an instance
6. See that in the new view created, the URL is not a hyperlink but is text (Refer to attachment url_flex_field.jpg)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms