Unable To Link A Document To A New Document In Webcenter Spaces - Internet Explorer V-7/8/9
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2013
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to link a Document to a new Document in WebCenter Spaces using Internet Explorer v-7/8/9.
1. Login to Spaces.
2. Go to documents page.
3. Upload any document.
4. Go to the documents page and click to open the document that was just uploaded.
5. In the bottom sections, select links.
6. Select Link to new button and select document from the drop down.
7. In the popup, select any document.
8. Upload button is disabled.
Problem does not happen on Firefox and Chrome.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms