SOA 11g: XML Message could not be Saved Via a Composite Sensor
(Doc ID 1575488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to save the complete XML message of a variable with a composite sensor.
The composite was tested in Enterprise Manager (EM) successfully and the composite sensor can be viewed in the Flow Trace, but the value is empty.
The XML sensor value is empty
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the attached project zip, CompositeSensor4Payload.zip, and unzip it
2. Open the project and deploy it.
3. Login to EM and select the composite (SOA > soa-infra > default > CompositeSensor4Payload)
4. Click the test button and choose the XML View
5. Enter a value in the generated XML in this tag: Your Value
6. Launch Flow Trace
7. Expand the Sensors and click View XML...
8. You should now see a dialog box that says "The XML sensor value is empty".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document