Voiding a Document in Forms Recognition Verifier Results in .TXT.TMP File During Export of Batch
(Doc ID 1575735.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 10.1.3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If reclassifying a document within a batch as "Void" and non-Void documents still exist in the batch, a txt file gets created with a .TMP extension for some of the valid documents in the batch. Here is a step by step example of how this occurs in a 3 document batch:
- Documents 1 and 2 are valid and verified in Verifier.
- Document 3 is set to "Void" by selecting the "F7" key and selecting "Void".
- The batch gets set back to state 300.
- The RTS instance will kick off and move the batch from state 300 -> 700 -> 800.
- Document 1 is exported with a ".txt" extension.
- Document 2 is exported with a ".txt.TMP" extension.
If the batch contained more documents, only the first document gets exported to the .txt file while all following documents get exported to the ".txt.TMP" file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document