Error Viewing Message Board in Fusion Applications WebCenter Spaces.
(Doc ID 1577336.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Applications Release 6, when a user attempts to click the the hyperlink in email to "View Message Board" the following error occurs:
"No Access to Page"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a connections within WebCenter Spaces.
2. Click on the name of a connection from the members page of a space.
3. This displays an the option to Add Message.
4. Enter the message and Save and Close.
5. An email is sent to the connected user with a hyperlink to view the message.
6. The connected user clicks on "View Message Board" link.
7. A Page indicating user does not have access is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document