Error Viewing Message Board in Fusion Applications WebCenter Spaces.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Applications Release 6, when a user attempts to click the the hyperlink in email to "View Message Board" the following error occurs:
"No Access to Page"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a connections within WebCenter Spaces.
2. Click on the name of a connection from the members page of a space.
3. This displays an the option to Add Message.
4. Enter the message and Save and Close.
5. An email is sent to the connected user with a hyperlink to view the message.
6. The connected user clicks on "View Message Board" link.
7. A Page indicating user does not have access is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms