BAM 11g: Cannot Assign BAM 11g Folder Permissions to Groups
(Doc ID 1578887.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, BAM Dashboard
when setting folder permissions the groups are not listed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom WLS user 'testuser' and a custom WLS group 'testgroup in the default realm
2. Add the testuser to the testgroup
3. In the EM console assign the testgroup to the ReportViewer BAM application role
4. Log in to BAM with testuser (only the ActiveViewer is visible)
5. Log out and login with the BAM admin user (actually the default weblogic user)
6. Go to Active Studio
7. Go to shared folders and click on a folder
8. Click on a Folder Permissions
9. Click on Groups, it doesn't show any custom groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document