" CFGFWK-64056 There is a problem with template " while Extending Domain with OER Template
(Doc ID 1582430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Repository - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing OER 184.108.40.206 and while extending the existing domain to configure oer_server1, the following error is thrown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install WLS 10.3.5
2. Install SOA or OSB or any other Oracle product.
3. Configure domain and start the admin and managed server and verify whether it works
4. Stop the admin and managed server
5. Install OER 220.127.116.11.0
6. Configure OER by extending the domain created in step 3
7. So, there will be one admin and 2 managed servers
8. Start admin and managed servers and verify whether it works
9. Upgrade WLS from 10.3.5 to 10.3.6
10. Follow the steps to upgrade OER from 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 as mentioned in http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/doc.1111/e15746/aleroer.htm#CHDEEEDE
11. While configuring OER by extending the domain created before, you will get the following error
" CFGFWK-64056 There is a problem with template "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document