OSB 11g: How to Work with Multiple DB Adapter Pollers
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following configuration is available:
- 6 DB pollers implemented in Oracle Service Bus
- Set the following properties in the Data Source:
- Defined a work manager for all 6 DB pollers with a Max Thread constraint as "2".
- While testing individually, all 6 DB Pollers are working fine.
- When loading all DB Pollers by inserting some records in poller table for all services, 3 db pollers are unable to poll.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms