OSB 11g: How to Work with Multiple DB Adapter Pollers
(Doc ID 1582483.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following configuration is available:
- 6 DB pollers implemented in Oracle Service Bus
- Set the following properties in the Data Source:
- Defined a work manager for all 6 DB pollers with a Max Thread constraint as "2".
- While testing individually, all 6 DB Pollers are working fine.
- When loading all DB Pollers by inserting some records in poller table for all services, 3 db pollers are unable to poll.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document