Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 11.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Existing Sun Java Directory Server and synchronizing users into a new OID (220.127.116.11) directory server with a different rdn using DIP.
- Existing users in SJDS have cn(a complex value) as their rdn, however it is need it to use uid as the rdn to clean up the existing data.
- Initial bootstrap operation works fine, however none of the changes are processed when sync profile is enable it.
- The changes are only processed if uid is included as one of the change. In all other cases DN transformation errors are reported in the wls_ods1-diagnostic.log file:
- Mapping rules about domain and uid attribute looks as follow:
uid:: :adminappperson: uid: :inetorgperson:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms