Content Change Callback In Human Task Doesn't Handle Comments Shared With All Participants (BPM Scoped)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Coding - Component Catalog
Callabck for comments is not being called when comments are added at process level
Try implementing custom comment callback handler with standard functionality according this documentation:
When you add comments to the Human Task with "Share with Only task participants" selected, the callback handler works fine. However, when a comment is added with "Share with All process participants" (BPM Process Scope) the callback handler method addNote(Task task, CommentType commentType) doesn't invoke.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Deploy HTUpdFromNotificationApplication from attachment to the BPM server
- Login into the EM and click Test WebService on the deployed BPM project
- Login into BPM Workspace as weblogic and click on the started human task
- Add task comment with "Share with Only task participants" selection and see that "CustomNotesStore.addNote" message appears in the server output log
- Add task comment with "Share with Share with All process participants" selection and see that "CustomNotesStore.addNote" message doesn't appear server output log
We are expecting that all types (scopes) of the comments must be handled by Content Change Callback
Due to this issue, Callback operations for comments are not invoked when comments were added at process level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms