Unable To Use EBS/JDE Templates From Edelivery.oracle.com To Create EBS/JDE Application And Database Instance
(Doc ID 1590620.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) We uploaded the EBS template from edelivery to our EMOC; this worked fine.
2) We try creating VM using the EBS template for the xxxx; while creating the VM we attached ( External IP, IPOIB and the storage server IP) and we named the VM as EBSxxxx; the create vserver job completed fine.
3) Even though the vserver job created the vServer , it has following 2 issues:
- It didn't create the external public interface, the same can be verified from ifconfig output.
- it didn't name the host as the hostname we provided to the VM at the time of creation; it shows the hostname as localhost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document