getAttributeDefs() doesn't return filter-derived attributes for Page assets
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to use Asset API to read the name of attributes added by filter(s) for Page assets.
1. Create a PageFilter asset named "pgAttrCopier" using FieldCopier with the following argument:
2. Create a PageAttribute named "MySubtype". (String, single)
3. Create a PageAttribute named "testAttr" (String, single)
4. Create a PageDefinition named "testDef" with the wrapath attribute included as a optional attribute.
5. Create a Page asset named "testPage1" using testDef. After save, see the following in UI:
7. Preview the CSElement, and see the folowing:
Attr Name : wrapath
Note: It's expected to return the following as well:
Attr Name : MySubtype
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms