getAttributeDefs() doesn't return filter-derived attributes for Page assets
(Doc ID 1590798.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to use Asset API to read the name of attributes added by filter(s) for Page assets.
1. Create a PageFilter asset named "pgAttrCopier" using FieldCopier with the following argument:
2. Create a PageAttribute named "MySubtype". (String, single)
3. Create a PageAttribute named "testAttr" (String, single)
4. Create a PageDefinition named "testDef" with the wrapath attribute included as a optional attribute.
5. Create a Page asset named "testPage1" using testDef. After save, see the following in UI:
7. Preview the CSElement, and see the folowing:
Attr Name : wrapath
Note: It's expected to return the following as well:
Attr Name : MySubtype
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document