Show Detail Frames Not Moving In Google Chrome
(Doc ID 1593572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.4 [Release 11g]
Oracle JDeveloper - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a page is scrolled down in Google Chrome then move of the showDetailFrames is not possible. Instead of moving the showDetailFrame it just selects the text when trying to drag the component.
The same problem does not occur in other browsers like Firefox or IE. Also, the problem does not occur in Google Chrome if the page is scrolled all the way to the top with the browser's scrollbar.
The problem only occurs with certain page templates. It will not reproduce with the default templates Globe and Swooshy. We found 2 scenarios when the problem occurs:
1. The outmost component in the page template is a panelStretchLayout with
3. Run the page in Google Chrome
4. Make sure you are logged in
5. Without scrolling try to move a ShowDetailFrame and notice that it will move as expected
6. Scroll down the page with the browser's scrollbar
7. Try to drag a ShowDetailFrame and notice that it won't move, it just selects the text instead
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document