Content Is Loading Partially For An Application Deployed In Weblogic Cluster When Accessed Via OHS
(Doc ID 1596152.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A java application is Deployed on Weblogic Cluster displays the following behavior.
- The Application Works correct when directly called using Weblogic URL.
- A Front End OHS server which load balances two node Weblogic cluster.
- But if the application is accessed using OHS, the content is loading partially or not loading as expected.
- The Application Contains links to .ppt files.
- This has also been tested without a cluster by changing the configuration of mod_wl_ohs and making a single instance of OHS.
- The results are the same. This is the only application with this behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document