Reconciled Disconnected System Account Remains In 'Provisioning' Status
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Reconciling an account against a disconnected system, the account remains in 'Provisioning' status. The account gets linked successfully, but the status of the account is shown as 'Provisioning' when seen under the 'Accounts' tab in the user's profile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a dummy disconnected application instance
2. Open Design Console and click on the resource object
3. On the recon tab add two attributes: UserLogin and ITRes
4. Create a recon matching rule: User Login = UserLogin
5. In the process definition map the two fields with the process form attributes
6. Click on Create Reconciliation Profile
7. Create a recon event with the API:
8. Check the user RTEST1. The resource is in Provisioning status. It should be Provisioned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms