"Action To Take" content is dropped after RETURN (CRLF) or APOSTROPHE characters in emailsl sent by SendEmailToAssignees Step Action
(Doc ID 1597078.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 7.6.2 to 7.6.2 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email sent by a workflow step action doesn't have the correct content when Action to Take field contains RETURN (CRLF) and APOSTROPHE.
If there is a RETURN (CRLF) or APOSTROPHE character, the following text is dropped in the email sent by OOTB SendEmailToAssignees Step Action.
1. In FirstSiteII, modify the FSII: Approval for Content process to add the SendEmailToAssignees step action to Send for Approval and Reject steps.
2. In FirstSiteII, create a new Content_C asset, which should enter the FSII: Approval for Content workflow process automatically.
3. Inspect the Content_C asset > Status > Finish My Assignment > In Action to Take field, enter:
4. Select fwadmin as the assignee (make sure it has a valid email address set in profile.)
5. Receive an email with subject - Your new assignment - and the following in email body:
Note that the content after the APOSTROPHE is dropped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document