DataSync Project Changes of WebLogic Portal Are Not Reflected Upon Redeployment
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 10.3.5 to 10.3.6 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DataSync project changes are not reflected upon redeployment of WebLogic Portal Project. For instance newly created or modified session property set or placeholders are not reflected in Portal output or Portal Administration Console. The server console may throw following error upon redeployment of the project.
- Create a new WebLogic Portal project with datasync project in it
- Create a new session property set under datasync project and add two properties to it
- Deploy the Portal application either using OEPE IDE or WebLogic Administration Console
- Log into Portal Administration Console (PAT)
- Create a role named 'role1'
- Open 'role1' and add an expression to this role based on a session property set using 'The Visitor's HTTP session has characteristics'
- Instead of displaying the session property set PAT displays the following message:
'Your chosen type has no property sets. Please choose another type or have your system administrator add a property set of this type.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms