Config.sh Reports Ports Are In Use When Expanding Cluster in High Availability Forms and Reports Configuration
(Doc ID 1600214.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11g (188.8.131.52) is being installed and configured in High Availablity mode.
- The install and config on Node 1 completed successfully.
- The install on Node 2 went successfully but the after entering the location of the staticports.ini file, the configuration wizard reports that the Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) Port, in this case 7778, is already in use.
- Analysis shows that the port is not in use before the config wizard starts.
- Analysis shows that it is the java process for the config wizard that is allocated to port 7778.
- Changing the port to a different port makes no difference and the java process still locks the port.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document