ADF 11gR2 and GridLink Datasource Causes MDS Registration to be Removed from FMW Console
(Doc ID 1600393.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Metadata Services - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading ADF from 126.96.36.199.0 to 11gR2, mds-owsm repository is no longer visible in the EM
There are no error messages but mds-owsm repository disappears from EM page.
STEPS To REPRODUCE --------------------------- 1. Install weblogic 10.3.6.0 in a new Middleware home.
2. Install ADF 188.8.131.52.0 by downloading ofm_appdev_generic_184.108.40.206.0_disk1_1of1.zip
3. Install and configured ADF
4. In the EM page we can see "Metadata Repositories" and mds-owsm.
5. Convert mds-owsm to GridLink.
6. upgrade ADF to 11g R2 by applying patch 14582286 and 14582309 running upgradeADF wlst command.
7. Restart the ADMIN Server and "Metadata Repositories" and mds-owsm disappears from EM page.
8. If we convert back the GridLink DataSource to Generic and restart admin server, we can see the "Metadata Repositories" again back in the EM page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document