Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124 Fails Prereq Check for Operating System on Windows Server 2012 R1
(Doc ID 1602297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Certification on Windows 2012 R1 began with 188.8.131.52
- Certification on Windows 2012 R2 began with 184.108.40.206
- As a post-release certification there can be prerequisite check failures to overcome.
On Operating System Windows 2012 R1 64-bit
While installing the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g 220.127.116.11 the install logs are showing the following error:
Check that Microsoft Windows 2012 R1 is certified with your installation type of version 18.104.22.168 to verify this should not be happening. Below is the Certification:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Supported System Configurations
--See: System Requirements and Supported Platforms for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11gR1 ( xls)
- If installing other installation types listed on the fusion-certification-100350.html page, ensure you check for certification before using the workaround. For example, there are some Oracle WebCenter installations included in the above xls, but others have their own separate certification document.
- Note there is a different certification for Windows 2012 R1 and R2. It is important to know which you are on and check the certification for the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!