Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Certification on Windows 2012 R1 began with 220.127.116.11
- Certification on Windows 2012 R2 began with 18.104.22.168
- As a post-release certification there can be prerequisite check failures to overcome.
On Operating System Windows 2012 R1 64-bit
While installing the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g 22.214.171.124 the install logs are showing the following error:
Check Description:This is a prerequisite condition to test whether the Oracle software is certified on the current O/S or not.
oracle.sysman.oip.oipc.oipcr.OipcrExecuteRuleException: Unable to execute rule 'CertifiedVersions' from ruleset 'OSChecks'. The underlying test 'oracle.sysman.oip.oipc.oipcz.OipczOSChecks.checkCertifiedOSVersions' has thrown an unhandled exception [null]. If the exception results in a failure of the test and the exception needs to be propagated, then encapsulate the exception in the result object and return the result.
Check that Microsoft Windows 2012 R1 is certified with your installation type of version 126.96.36.199 to verify this should not be happening. Below is the Certification:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Supported System Configurations
--See: System Requirements and Supported Platforms for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11gR1 ( xls)
- If installing other installation types listed on the fusion-certification-100350.html page, ensure you check for certification before using the workaround. For example, there are some Oracle WebCenter installations included in the above xls, but others have their own separate certification document.
- Note there is a different certification for Windows 2012 R1 and R2. It is important to know which you are on and check the certification for the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms